Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Drama Queen

Dear Drama Queen,

I just need to get out this absolute need to laugh at you and your amazing ability to be such a drama queen at about 30 years old. I find it hilarious that, though I have done nothing to hurt you, I did apparently offend you. Apparently we're in grade school again and you can't just talk to me, rather you have to go behind my back and tell all our friends. Whatever, such is life.

But, your need to not just unfriend me on FB, rather to block me so I can't see what you put on your FB, really? That's just childish. Oh you weren't done, you mean you have to go further and when I finally see you, you ignore me completely but do make a comment about how you have to block people on FB because you don't want them to know what you're doing. Wow, just wow.

I always knew you were a bit of a drama magnet, but ignored it because you were a good friend to me, but really you're not actually that important to me at this moment for me to care to deal with your pettiness. Its time for me to move on because I don't play these games.

I wish you them best in life, and hope you learn to find joy and happiness again for the sake of yourself and your family.  I also thank you for all you have done for me and my family over the past years. You were a good friend while it lasted.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment