Saturday, March 12, 2011

My little boy isn't so little!

Today was one of those days where it was made painfully obvious that my baby is growing up! Keirnan has been using a fork for awhile now, but he normally has difficulties and gives up no more than half way through his meal. Today, he used his fork for his entire meal! And he did so well with it! It was like it finally clicked for him!

On top of that, he said please for his fork, and after I gave it to him, he said thank you! He has been saying please for some time now, but usually needs prompting for it. We have only been working on thank you for a couple days- a week max! So, to get both in one sitting was such a great moment for me!

I have been starting to plan his birthday party. We will be having it a few weeks early so it coincides with Will's R&R! He absolutely loves Disney Channel's show Chuggington, so that is our theme! I ordered the invitations from Etsy.com and they are so cute! They are personalized boarding passes! They don't make Chuggington themed party supplies yet, so I am having to get crafty! ha ha that is funny! Will is the artsy member of the family, not me! So, this will be interesting to say the least! I have found the blog of someone who did a Chuggington themed party a year or so ago and am using some of her ideas. I will of course update as I start to pull things together!

No comments:

Post a Comment