Sunday, August 14, 2011

200 Sit-up Challenge

Well, now that I have finished the 30 Day Song Challenge and checked it off my Day Zero Project, its time to move on to something new! Next up is the 200 Sit-up Challenge. You can find it here: http://www.twohundredsitups.com/index.html They also have links to the 100 Push-up Challenge, as well as a few other Challenges! I chose this one because my abs are my big problem area!

The program is 3 days a week for 6 weeks. I will be doing it in combination with actually using my elliptical machine! So, no matter how tired I am after Keirnan goes to bed M,W,F nights, I will be spending 30-45 minutes working out! (The program says about a half hour each day, plus I am going to do 15 minutes on the elliptical.) I know this isn't something major like P90X or anything, but lets face it, I'm out of shape and expect this to be a great start to getting back into shape! Maybe then I'll try P90X again!!

1 comment:

  1. i will jon you with this, I have P90X but want to get my fitness back befre i attempt it.

    ReplyDelete