Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tally Ho! And off we grow!

Its funny the way things you hear when you're a child stay with you into adulthood! I have found myself using "tally ho" when we go places! And its too adorable when Keirnan says it! Now, where did I pick it up? I picked it up from my English grandmother. Even though I didn't get to see her much growing up, I remember certain events when I did very well! And for some reason that expression has stayed with me!

So, this post is actually about Keirnan and the joy I get in hearing him talking! He has started saying sentances in the past month and I can't get enough of the things he says! He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but his favorite character is Goofy, or as he says, "Goofs." I can't wait for him to get to see the characters in person when we go to Disney World in December! I got our reservation in for a Character Breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort just outside of the Magic Kingdom! Its at noon, so it will really be lunch, but I figured we could do breakfast for lunch, and its does fit with our usual lunch time, so my plan of keeping the boys on their regular schedule, even with the time change works out!

The other night he actually read one of his books to me before bed! It was of course, a Goofy book, and it was so stinkin' cute listening to him! It all reminds me how quickly he is growing! I can't wait to see what he'll be saying and doing in 2 MONTHS when Will comes home! Oh, and his singing is just too adorable for words!!

And to keep up with his brother, James is growing like a weed! He's still small for his age, but he is actually growing the same way/ rate Keirnan did, so I'm not too worried! This week he started letting go when standing. Of course, I now set him down standing and let him figure it out! Its such an exciting time for us! At this rate, he'll be able to walk to his Daddy in October!! I am just in awe of my boys every day, and so thankful for my little blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment