Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Update!

Over the past few weeks I have been working on our Christmas trip and presents, etc. This is the first year that I am actually ahead of the game and have everything not only figured out, but paid for and ready ahead of time! So, for my own figuring and for the fun of it, here we go!!

Day 1:  Home to Mt. Vernon, IL (12/16/11)
Day 2: Mt. Vernon, IL to Marrow, GA (12/17/11)
Day 3:  Marrow, GA to Orlando, FL (12/18/11)
            - Check-in to Disney All Star Music
Day 4: Orlando (12/19/11)
            - Magic Kingdom
            - Chef Mickey Character Breakfast
            - Fantasmic at MGM in the evening
Day 5: Orlando, FL (12/20/11)
           - Sea World
           - Captain Jack’s  @ Downtown Disney
Day 6: Orlando, FL (12/21/11)
           -  Animal Kingdom
           - Character Lunch  @ Tusker House
Day 7: Orlando, FL to Clearwater, FL (12/22/11)
           - Check-out Disney Hotel
           - Character Breakfast @ Hollywood & Vine, MGM
Day 8: Clearwater, FL (12/23/11)
Day 9: Clearwater, FL (12/24/11)
Day 10: Clearwater, FL (12/25/11)
Day 11: Clearwater, FL (12/26/11)
Day 12: Clearwater, FL (12/27/11)
Day 13: Clearwater, FL (12/28/11)
Day 14: Clearwater, FL to Panama City, FL (12/29/11)
Day 15: Panama City, FL (12/30/11)
Day 16: Panama City, FL (12/31/11)
Day 17: Panama City, FL (1/1/12)
Day 18: Panama City, FL to Athens, AL (1/2/12)
Day 19: Athens, AL to Mt. Vernon, IL (1/3/12)
Day 20: Mt. Vernon, IL to Home (1/4/12)

• Disney Trip; includes Hotel, Tickets, and Dining plan. $950
• About $1000 for Gas and hotels round trip between Kansas and Florida. (3035 highway miles)
• Hotel in Clearwater: Queen Suite (Bedroom separated by door) $500
* The dogs will be about $600

Disney is completely paid for already and money has been set aside to cover the dogs and the hotel in Clearwater! That only leaves gas and hotels during the actual trip, which will come out of Will's TDY money and regular month pay.

As I have said before gifts are figured out all except for a few family members. But, I budgeted $100 to cover them and have found something for them that will fall within the amount and I think/hope they will all like! I just have to order it all! I think I am going to supplement the parents' gifts with similar items also!!

That leaves only figuring out what to get my husband!! I currently have to figure out his birthday gift as well! He wants the windows of his truck re-tinted so I'll probably tell him to get that done for his birthday! lol (I'm not even going to try to get the logistics of that figured out alone! Though maybe I'll enlist Ashley and Justin's help when they get here next week! Hmm...) Ok, still stuck on what to get him for Christmas!! Grrr.

We did get the Sears Heroes at Home gift, but we won't know how much that is for until the beginning of December, so its going to go to the boys' presents leaving that money to go towards Will's gift! Yay! Now off I go to start trolling the Internet for some idea of what to get my wonderful hubby!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantasti, Christmas is almost wrapped up, and the trip sounds fab, the boys will absolutely love it I am sure xx

    ReplyDelete