Monday, January 2, 2012

I Don't do Resolutions, so Here are my 2012 Goals!

I know I'm 2 days late, but we were still on vacation and I barely got my Goodbye to 2011 out, and haven't gotten to my great (and lengthy) blog about everything Disney in the eyes of my 2.5 and 1 year olds done yet! So here goes my list of Goals to accomplish in 2012!

1. I know this one is on my list every year, but this time I actually have a plan to finish my MAS! I finished my last class the week after Keirnan was born but between having him, having James, moving to KS, and getting through a deployment, it got put on the back burner! So this will be the year that I finish my final requirement for graduation! I have to finish or else Will might get his MS before me!! (That's a definite no go!!)

2. Get my butt in shape!! If you look back to last spring you can find my post about how I'm a skinny fat person. (I really think I should patent that by the way!) Anyway, while I am the skinniest I've been since I started college, I am not in shape and have some definite problem areas. So, I will be working on that this year. I am not looking to lose weight, or look good, just be a healthier and more active me! I am starting this with a friend, who is a beachbody coach, and the support group she is starting for one of the beachbody workouts. Beachbody is the company that does P90X and TurboFire. I am hoping to get some more use out of my way awesome Cadillac of a stroller this summer too!!

3. Now that both boys are going to the CDC for a few hours a couple days a week, I want to start volunteering somewhere on post. I need something to keep me busy, but more importantly, to help me feel like I am doing something with my life. I love being a stay at home mom and I have an amazing group of friends, but I need/ want something that is just for me. And with the CDC thing not being a set thing, just hourly care, I can't really get even a part time job!

That's about it! They are pretty common things, but I think I can actually get them done and not just be the normal person who throws out their resolutions by March 1! So, here's to a new year that will hopefully make me a better wife, mom, and person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment