Sunday, March 24, 2013

My TurboFire Journey, part 1!

So, after starting and stopping TurboFire inside a week. I tried again last month while Will was at NTC. I am now at the end of week 5 and its been great. In the first month I lost a total of 11 lbs and 4.5 inches!! I love doing it. It was hard at first because I didn't know the moves and couldn't keep up and felt so stupid, but kept going and have really picked it up.

But when we went out of town I missed 4 days. I made them up by doubling up on workouts for the next week. It about killed me! With everything else happening (That's a different post) I think I overdid it to the point of being severely fatigued. As a result, I wasn't able to get through workouts like I had been, and I was feeling beyond tired every single day! Now I know why they say don't do the HIIT workouts multiple days in a row. So, week 5 I am essentially skipping in an attempt to feel better, and its worked. Will has picked up a lot around the house to help me out and now I'm feeling back to normal.

Now I just need to get my butt back into gear and start again. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, but let me tell you, it takes much less time to lose that newly formed habit. So, I need to start over forming my habit. Thankfully, I have found some amazing new friends to take this journey with and they have been awesome keeping me going!

Only 2 more months to go, but hey, I'm already almost back into my pre-pregnancy clothes! Some of the jeans even already fit again and Owen isn't even 4 months old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment