Saturday, June 15, 2013

TurboFire, Part 2

Like everything else, I forgot to post my after pictures and thoughts. We'll, here they are!

TurboFire was amazing! I hated Chaleane and I don't love it as much as I do Rockin' Body and SeanT. But it was fun most the time and I accomplished my goals!

I ended up getting a scale finally, though I've chosen to hide it in the closet from both myself and the boys. This way I'm not inclined to step on every single day and become obsessed with my weight! It works for me and I only got on once a week. 

Well, as I said I accomplished my goal to get back to pre pregnancy weight and am back in my before Owen clothes! Now my only problem is I can't wear most of them because I'm nursing him and they aren't easily accessible! Lol

Well, I am getting ready to start my second round of TurboFire on the 24th and my goal this time is to tone up all the jiggly spots. (Tummy, love handles, underarms, and thighs.) 



Oh and my other goal was to start running again and do a few 5ks. Well, I did them! Lol. I did a 5k mud run that kicked my butt but was awesome, then a  2 mile Superhero run and a 2 mile Run for the Fallen. All three were in a one week period and it took awhile to recover. 



Now I need to keep up the running. When my friend gets home from her upcoming deployment next year we'll be going to Florida for the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon in the Fall! 



So, new workout goals:
1. Tone up my midsection.
2. Start running to prepare for half in Nov. 2014!

1 comment:

  1. V - you are my health/exercise hero, you have done amazing. My goal is to start running again, I want to loose a little weight first and am loving the Hip Hop Abs, I have heard of Turbo Jam, but not checked it out yet so may add it to my list

    You are amazing x

    Sharon
    www.onelifeand3kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete