Sunday, May 22, 2011

If you're lazy and you know it...

Well, just continue watching TV and playing on the computer! So, I am trying this for the um-teenth time this week! Lets see how far I get before the wonder baby wakes up! So, Will left awhile ago, or so I thought. He actually left under 3 weeks ago! Holy Crap, can time go any slower!? No wonder I have had such a short fuze lately!! The difference between the first half of the deployment and these first coule weeks of the second half are like night and day- complete opposites! (I am not attracted to this difference either!) So, here are the differences:

Half 1:
- Dinners were planned out and we actually ate pretty well. This in itself is a major feat for a variety of reasons. The most important being that I don't cook!! Seriously, Will has done the cooking in this family since he kicked me out of the kitchen while we were still dating!
- I kept busy and had something to look foarward to each month without really even looking for it!
- The housework was actually getting done immediately! Again, not one of my strong points, especially with two little monsters constantly demanding my attention!

Half 2:
- I made a plan for dinners the last two weeks, but only did about half of them!
- I have nothing in the upcoming months to look forward to as short term goals.
- The boys are driving me so ragged that getting the house picked up is about as good as I am getting! The only room in this house reletively clean is the kitchen because I just can't cook without a clean kitchen!

So, here it is we've started a real countdown at 5 months to go! I'm counting down to Halloween, knowing its a give or take sort of thing!

The boys are driving me insane. James has become pretty clingy, which I know is a regular stage, but with Keirnan crashing into the terrible twos, my hands have been full! Its gotten to a point where I feel like I am always on edge! So, now I am trying to get my deployment mojo back. I'm hoping one step at a time will get my groove back! First is figuring out how to get Keirnan to stop ignoring me!! Next, will be figuring out what to look forward to each month! Following steps and having a plan is the only way I get anything done. I seriously cannot function without lists!

So, please pray for my insanity! I am tired and starting to lose my train of thought to go any further! Maybe I'll go into more detail about the laziness I orionally meant to discuss later! Good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know whenever you want to get together my dear. I know ive been a bit MIA lately but life has been extremely crazy lol! :D Today is a pool day here at my house in my itty bitty pool :P

    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete