Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Bad Couponing Abilities!!

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, I tend to spend more trying to save than not! Yesterday I proved it! I had a couple coupons that were going to expire today so I braved a trip to Walmart with the boys! Let me tell you, Keirnan will get excited about anything! I said we're going to Walmart and he throws up his arms and says "Walmart!!" Its the cutest, even had my neighbor laughing!

Anyway, I had a coupon for Will's shampoo, BOGO so that was a total good buy, and a coupon that actually didn't say "excludes trial sizes!" Well, that was for shave gel, so I found some marked on the shelf at $0.97 and the coupon was $1 off!! Wahoo, I'm getting something for free!! There were a few others, but nothing too exciting! So, here's the poo: Of course, with the boys, I can't really pay 100% attention at the register and yesterday was no exception! The shave gel rang up as $1.47!! So I ended up paying $0.47 for the stuff! Considering it was a travel size, plus it had a disposable razor with it, its still a good buy, so I'm not upset by this one.

But I just wanted to show how bad I am at the couponing game, since it proved to be a great example so soon after mentioning my inability to save money!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment