Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Song Challenge Days 13-15

Day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
OK, the song isn't as much the guilty pleasure as the video! lol I liked the movie, but this part is my favorite and I can watch it a thousand times, whereas the movie got old quick! I love the song, actually the entire soundtrack, which is so far out of my usual tastes, so even that could be my guilty pleasure! I rocked out to it while pregnant with Keirnan and now its a favorite of his in the car! So, here is Muse's SuperMassive Black Hole in the Twilight movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNEUzvPMLM
Day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love Would you believe this was a relatively easy one!? I love this song and it really moves me. I am working on finding my place with God. Its been a long and hard road this year, but one I fell is important for me. So, here is Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSTJqhlDQrY&feature=related
Day 15 - a song that describes you
There are a couple songs that I hear on the radio and think, that is me! Of course, when you are actually trying to remember them, you can't think of a single one! lol So, I'm sure I'll hear something on the radio tomorrow that will make me say oh I should have picked this one, but for now this is what I've got! I am the thousand contradictions he mentions in this song and so many more! Brad Paisley's She's Everything!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjXaEbrLdw&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TL-yeIN2gBHKc

No comments:

Post a Comment