Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall is Here... At Least for Now!!

What a beautiful day it is outside! Last night was girls night out and we went to place in Manhattan that I've heard a lot about, but never tried. It was super yummy!! James even stole a piece of my steak and gummed it to death!! lol Keirnan stayed at Jen's and got some 'man time' with her husband Dustin!! I was sure he would pass out on the way home, but nope- he was wired!! Apparently they had a great time!! But, we sat outside last night at the restaurant and it was just lovely out! A sign of what was to come!

This morning it was a bit nippy out when I let the dogs out, nice and crisp! I was so happy!! And about an hour ago I was able to turn of the a/c and open the window!! I think the high today is around 77!! I love this weather because I am both most productive and most relaxed on days like this!! So, this morning I made banana nut muffins for breakfast and had a nice chat with my mom!!

Now, we are skipping church today for the first time since the beginning of June, I'm quite proud of myself, but after our late night last night, I wanted James to get both his naps today and decided God would understand!!

When James gets up, we'll go to Sonic for lunch and they have a nice playground for Keirnan to run around on. Plus, I can get him a slushy to hopefully help his mouth a little! I figure we'll play there through lunch and until nap time before coming home! While the boys are taking their naps (Because Keirnan will take one today!) I am going to make some bread using Sharon's recipe!! I'm really excited to try it out! And I need to get some laundry done!

After nap we're having a skype date with Mom and Grandma, then dinner and a possible skype date with Will!! Its been a nice relaxing morning, gearing up for a busy, but good afternoon!! Now all I need to do is figure out what we're doing for dinner!! Since its Sunday and I need to make our meal plan for the week!!

I know this weather is suppose to stick around for most of the week, but I would so love it if it decided to hang around for the rest of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment